ZBrush ←→ Blender
Enable the add-on via
Specify the following
ZBrush Path: This is the path to the ZBrush.exe file, which is found at the following location:
Flip up axisto orient incoming ZBrush geometry.
- Coordinate scale as applicable.
Check for updates,
Download, and install, as applicable.
C:\Program Files \Pixologic\ZBrush 2018\ZBrush.exe
The Export and Import buttons are available at the top-center of the Blender window.
- This button is enabled when an object is selected within the
Flip up axisin GoB addon
- When ZBrush is open, this button is enabled notifying functionality to import ZBrush geometry.
- Incoming geometry is placed into the active object.
GoZ, specify path to GoZ-enabled application.
Specify option to GoZ-enabled application, namely Blender in this case.
- Export current subtool:
- Export all subtools:
- Export all visible subtools:
Blender ←→ UE
Shape Keys & Morph Targets
When importing FBX into UE, in the
FBX Import Options dialog, verify
Skeletal Mesh and
Import Morph Targets are enabled.
Morph Target parameters are accessed in the
Skeletal Mesh asset.